Fire Safety Training Program
|Course Type||Full Time|
|Preferred Timing||After 1.00 pm.|
|No of Persons||5 to 50|
|Course Duration||1 Hour|
|Number Of Participants||5 to 50|
The Training contains following topics.
What is Fire, Classes of Fire,Blaze time of Fire, Type of Fire extinguishers, Advantages & Disadvantages, Maintaining Present First Aid appliances, How to use First Aid appliances, Safety precautions,Safe Evacuation, ERT duty & many more.
We shall use your existing equipment for the drill,if wish we will bring our own appliances. Rates to make drill with our appliances are negotiated.
Awareness Programmed on Fire safety
Flow of the Event
- Coordinator will communicate about the program to the Employee
- Program Time 1 hours of assembly Specify Time
Target: maximum no of participants
Back drop is set on the stage in the background
- The coordinator to give a brief to the a participant about the program and handover the mike to Trainer
- Trainer to take over and starts interacting with them about Fire & Safety
- Trainer to ask some questions on Fire & Safety to Participants
- Trainer will start chatting and will discuss some of the Fire disasters which have happened and will also talk about the measure & precautions that should be taken to prevent it.In between they will ask questions to the participants as well
- Trainer will talk about the following
- Fire Disasters
- Some of the common things which catch fire quickly and where there are risks involved
- Will talk about the following
- Definition & Chemistry of Fire
- Classes of Fire
- Blaze Stage of Fire
- Type of Fire extinguishers & the applicable class of Fire
- Advantages & Disadvantages of Fire Extinguishers
- Early warning Alarm systems & Response
Note: At this point will also talk about if they notice the guiding lights, smoke detectors and the Exit gates whenever they go into public places.
Weather they have noticed Sprinklers & Fire detectors in the buildings
- He will also ask that how many people know about the fire escape plan in their Premises and inform what was the precaution taken by the mgmt for Fire & safety
- He will then introduce Fire Extinguishing products like different type of extinguishers plus some local methods of extinguishing fire like Branches, water, mud pot etc.
- He will then inform that at what kind of fire what kind of extinguisher should be used.He will then ignite fire and will show how to extinguish it.He will call Participants to conduct it.
Note: For training we required one bottle of ABC type fire extinguisher & one bottle of Co2 type fire extinguisher. If we have to provide these bottles than its charge will be extra.
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer),D/P
- Port of Dispatch: Sarkhej Ahmedabad
First Aid Training
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Person
|Training Subject||First Aid Training|
|Course Fees||20,000 Per person|
|Preferred Timing||In house training programme of first aid|
|Course Type||Part Time|
|Course Duration||4/8 Hours|
|No Of Persons||20 to 30 employee|
It is essential for big factory, refinery mines, big projects sites etc.
Note: Training certificate will be issue to all participant on chargeable basis.
- Delivery Time: Against order in one week